Please register in advance at OMY MIND BODY ONLINE!
LIVE Streamed Virtual Classes offered daily by Owner Lindsay for those who need a practice & workout from home:
- 60 minute Virtual Yoga practice from home. Access to a mat and any needed yoga props is highly recommended.
- 60 minute Virtual TRX Yoga Fusion practice from home. Access to a mat and TRX strap needed.
- 60 minute Virtual HIIT (High Intensity Interval Training) class focusing on body-weight exercises to work up a sweat from home. Access to a foam roller, core ball, TRX Strap and mat highly recommended.
- 60 minute Virtual Foam Rolling + gentle stretch from home. Access to a foam roller and mat is highly recommended. All levels welcome!
OMY Studio offers small, intimate group classes. Ages 10 years & up are welcome to participate with their parent in any studio class (ages 12 years & up can attend classes on their own). If you have a child under 10 years of age, connect with Owner Lindsay about class options.
- TRX Yoga Fusion. Learn to use the TRX Suspension Trainer as your ultimate yoga & Pilates prop. Improve your mobility and stability. Safely deepen stretches and increases core strength. The TRX trainer helps you feel supported and challenged, making advanced poses more accessible by eliminating any fear of falling. All levels welcome!
- Mondays 7:15am to 8:15am
- *NEW* Wednesdays 6:00pm to 7:00pm
- TRX Basics. Learn the basics of TRX (Total Resistance eXercise) Training. The TRX Suspension Trainer is a workout system that leverages gravity and your body weight to perform hundreds of exercises. This class is ideal for people who are new to TRX & looking for a core focused, high energy experience in an overall body workout! This class is designed for beginners or those who need a refresher on the straps!
- *COMING BACK SOON*
- TRX Cardio. TRX (Total Resistance eXercise) Training with a cardio focus. This is functional fitness training for all levels & bodies. Perform hundreds of highly functional exercises to build strength, balance, and core stability. Adjust resistance instantly, simply by shifting your body position. In this class we will focus on building a sweat and keeping out heart rate up for 55 minutes, then a 5 minute cool down. All levels welcome!
- Fridays 7:15am to 8:15am
- TRX HIIT (Total Resistance eXercise High Intensity Interval Training). This is functional fitness training for all levels & bodies. With TRX you are able to perform hundreds of highly functional exercises to build strength, balance, and core stability. Adjust resistance instantly, simply by shifting your body position. This class is designed for students experienced in TRX Training. A TRX Private Session with Owner Lindsay is recommended before taking this class.
- Tuesdays 6:00pm to 7:00pm
- Wednesdays 7:15am to 8:15am
- Thursdays 6:00pm to 7:00pm
- Stronger Flow Yoga. Postures are fluidly linked together by breath. The student of this type of yoga gains strength, increased suppleness & balance. A power flow yoga class is meant to be energizing, playful & both mentally/physically rewarding. Aside from the physical poses, there are five essential elements to a power flow yoga class:
1. ujjayi breath 2. foundation 3. drishti 4. Internal heat 5. vinyasa
- Mondays 6:00pm to 7:00pm
- Flow + Yin Yoga. A beautiful blend of yoga styles will leave you feeling physically & energetically balanced. Begin your practice with dynamic flowing movement. An emphasis on synchronizing breath with poses to create an internal heat & purifying sweat that detoxifies muscles and organs. Helping the body become healthy, light & strong. Your last 20 mins of practice, enjoy a deep physical, mental & emotional release. All levels welcome! Beginner-friendly class!
- Tuesdays & Thursdays 7:15am to 8:30am
- Restorative Yin Yoga. Let go of the emotional & mental clutter that often weighs heavy on our heart & mind. In doing so, you’ll free up space to allow in peace, calm, & quiet.
The postures will focus on accessing the layers of fascia deep within your body. Poses are held for several minutes focusing on finding more mobility in the joints – spine, hips and pelvis.
- Friday 6:00pm to 7:00pm
- Community Yoga & Meditation. Here at OMY we are all about community! Join rotating OMY Leaders for donation-based yoga or meditation practice that is welcoming to all. Recommended donation of $5 or a canned food/clothing donation for our Issaquah Food & Clothing bin. This class is family-friendly, ages 10 yrs & up!
- *RETURNING SOON to Saturdays 9:15am to 10:15am
- Paddleboard Yoga (Studio Class). The weather has turned cold, so Paddling Yogini moved her paddleboard practice indoors! This class takes your favorite yoga & Pilates poses onto paddleboards! Yoga, Pilates & Stand Up Paddling are great for building balance, coordination, endurance & core strength. Cushions will be placed under the paddleboards to simulate being on the water. All levels welcome!
- Sunday 9:15am to 10:15am
- Classes run in off-season October through May
- Paddleboard Fitness (Studio Class). The weather has turned cold, so Paddling Yogini moved her paddleboards fitness indoors! Learn proper SUP technique, turns & work up a sweat on your board with fitness exercises! Cushions will be placed under the paddleboards to simulate being on the water. All levels welcome!
- Saturday 9:15am to 10:15am
- Classes run in off-season October-May
Specialty Offerings by Paddling Yogini LLC:
- Flight Plan: Arm Balancing & Inversions Workshop. Join Paddling Yogini (Lindsay Lambert) for 90 minutes of gravity-defying fun in this monthly empowering arm balancing & inversions workshop. We will cover how to build your inversion foundation step by step, how to use a TRX Suspension Trainer, core ball & yoga wheel as ideal props to help you find flight on the mat, safe ways in & out of postures, modifications & how to build confidence & patience! This workshop is designed for ALL LEVELS.
- Offered monthly
- We move to on lake for July & August (SUP Yoga Edition)
- PaddleFlow®. Join Paddling Yogini (Lindsay Lambert) on the water! A combination of Yoga, Pilates & Stand Up Paddle Boarding! This class takes your favorite poses & exercises & puts them on the water. Yoga, Pilates & SUP are great for building balance, coordination, endurance & core strength. We begin class on shore to go over the basic fundamentals of SUP, then safely launch onto the water, do a short warm-up paddle, anchor the boards & start to flow! This is an all level class for ages 12 & up. No SUP or yoga experience required, but you should feel comfortable in open water (be able to tread water).
- Mondays 12:00pm to 1:15pm
- Wednesdays 12:00pm to 1:15pm
- Sundays 9:15am to 10:30am
- Classes run end of June through August
- Private Sessions available by request
- PaddleFit®. Join Paddling Yogini (Lindsay Lambert) on the water! Learn proper paddling technique, turns, & work up a sweat on your board! We begin class on shore to go over the basic fundamentals of SUP; water safety, board anatomy, proper paddle positioning, stroke technique, launching, and progressions to getting up. This is an all level class for ages 12 & up. No SUP experience required, but you should feel comfortable in open water (be able to tread water).
- Fridays 12:00pm to 1:15pm
- Saturdays 9:15am to 10:30am
- Classes run May/June through September
- Private Sessions available by request