Please register in advance at OMY MIND BODY ONLINE!
LIVE Streamed Virtual Classes offered daily by Owner Lindsay for those who need a practice & workout from home:
- 60 minute Virtual Yoga practice from home. Access to a mat and any needed yoga props is highly recommended.
- 60 minute Virtual TRX Yoga Fusion practice from home. Access to a mat and TRX strap needed.
- 60 minute Virtual HIIT (High Intensity Interval Training) class focusing on body-weight exercises to work up a sweat from home. Access to a foam roller, core ball, TRX Strap and mat highly recommended.
OMY Studio offers small, intimate group classes. Ages 10 years & up are welcome to participate with their parent in any studio class (ages 12 years & up can attend classes on their own). If you have a child under 10 years of age, we have Family-Friendly class options available.
- OUTDOOR TRX Yoga Fusion. Learn to use the TRX Suspension Trainer as your ultimate yoga & Pilates prop. Improve your mobility and stability. Safely deepen stretches and increases core strength. The TRX trainer helps you feel supported and challenged, making advanced poses more accessible by eliminating any fear of falling. This class is designed for students experienced in TRX Training. A TRX Private Session with Owner Lindsay is recommended before taking this class.
- Mondays 7:00am to 8:00am
- Wednesdays 6:00pm to 7:00pm
- OUTDOOR TRX HIIT (Total Resistance eXercise High Intensity Interval Training). This is functional fitness training for all levels & bodies. With TRX you are able to perform hundreds of highly functional exercises to build strength, balance, and core stability. Adjust resistance instantly, simply by shifting your body position. This class is designed for students experienced in TRX Training. A TRX Private Session with Owner Lindsay is recommended before taking this class.
- Tuesdays 6:00pm to 7:00pm
- Wednesdays 8:00am to 9:00am
- Thursdays 6:00pm to 7:00pm
- Friday 7:00am to 8:00am
- Flow Yoga. An emphasis on synchronizing breath with poses to create an internal heat and purifying sweat that detoxifies muscles and organs. Helping the body become healthy, light and strong. The intention of this type of yoga is for the student to gain strength, increased suppleness and balance. This practice is meant to be energizing, playful and both mentally/physically rewarding. Aside from the physical poses, there are five essential elements to a flow yoga class:
1. ujjayi breath 2. foundation 3. drishti 4. Internal heat 5. vinyasa
All levels welcome!
- Tuesdays & Thursdays 7:00am to 8:00am
- Restorative Yin Yoga. Let go of the emotional & mental clutter that often weighs heavy on our heart & mind. In doing so, you’ll free up space to allow in peace, calm, & quiet.
The postures will focus on accessing the layers of fascia deep within your body. Poses are held for several minutes focusing on finding more mobility in the joints – spine, hips and pelvis.
- Friday 6:00pm to 7:00pm
- Paddleboard Yoga (Studio Class). Let Paddling Yogini get you ready for yoga on the lake this spring/summer! This class takes your favorite yoga & Pilates poses onto paddleboards! Yoga, Pilates & Stand Up Paddling are great for building balance, coordination, endurance & core strength. Cushions will be placed under the paddleboards to simulate being on the water. All levels welcome!
- Sunday 9:15am to 10:15am
- Classes run in off-season March-May
- Paddleboard Fitness (Studio Class). Let Paddling Yogini get you ready for SUP on the lake this spring/summer! Learn proper SUP technique, turns & work up a sweat on your board with fitness exercises! Cushions will be placed under the paddleboards to simulate being on the water. All levels welcome!
- Saturday 9:15am to 10:15am
- Classes run in off-season February-April
Specialty Offerings by Paddling Yogini LLC:
- Flight Plan: Arm Balancing & Inversions Workshop. Join Paddling Yogini (Lindsay Lambert) for 90 minutes of gravity-defying fun in this monthly empowering arm balancing & inversions workshop. We will cover how to build your inversion foundation step by step, how to use a TRX Suspension Trainer, core ball & yoga wheel as ideal props to help you find flight on the mat, safe ways in & out of postures, modifications & how to build confidence & patience! This workshop is designed for ALL LEVELS.
- Offered monthly
- We move to on lake for July & August (SUP Yoga Edition)
- PaddleFlow®. Join Paddling Yogini (Lindsay Lambert) on the water! A combination of Yoga, Pilates & Stand Up Paddle Boarding! This class takes your favorite poses & exercises & puts them on the water. Yoga, Pilates & SUP are great for building balance, coordination, endurance & core strength. We begin class on shore to go over the basic fundamentals of SUP, then safely launch onto the water, do a short warm-up paddle, anchor the boards & start to flow! This is an all level class for ages 12 & up. No SUP or yoga experience required, but you should feel comfortable in open water (be able to tread water).
- Sundays 9:15am to 10:30am
- Classes run June through August
- Private Sessions available by request
- PaddleFit®. Join Paddling Yogini (Lindsay Lambert) on the water! Learn proper paddling technique, turns, & work up a sweat on your board! We begin class on shore to go over the basic fundamentals of SUP; water safety, board anatomy, proper paddle positioning, stroke technique, launching, and progressions to getting up. This is an all level class for ages 12 & up. No SUP experience required, but you should feel comfortable in open water (be able to tread water).
- Saturdays 9:15am to 10:30am
- Classes run May through October
- Private Sessions available by request